Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lil Wayne Speaks on Clipse



Remember the last time Lil Wayne spoke with Complex Magazine? Weezy raised a lot of eyebrows with his slick tongue lashing of Jay-Z which almost led to a major beef - but has since been settled as Wayne was featured on Jay’s American Gangster album.

This month, Lil Wayne returns to the cover of Complex and is ready to stir the pot just a little bit more with some insight on a song he knows was about him.

“I thought the whole ‘Mr. Me Too’ video was about me, to tell you the damn truth,” Weezy says of the Clipse song. “They think I want to be like them. I’m on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think I’m trying to be like you? No sir.”

No comments: