Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Flipmode Squad Changes Name, No Longer With Busta Rhymes



In an up-coming exclusive interview with HHNLive.com, Rampage reveals that the Flipmode Squad has changed its name and are no longer working with Busta Rhymes.

"Rah Digga, Baby Sham, Spliff Starr, and myself. We just changed the name of the group and it’s now called FMS" says Rampage.

And when asked if FMS was still working with Busta Rhymes, Rampage had this to say:

"Nah, we just decided to do our own thing...It’s not under Flipmode anymore. It’s under FMS, just me, Sham, Digga, and Starr and FMS stands for Famous Millionaire Squad."

Much has been made in the press about Busta Rhymes legal troubles and what appears to be a bad temper. Rampage shares his thoughts on this:

"Well, if they say he did it, then he did it. I ain’t with him all the time...I just don’t got nothing to do with people being murdered at video shoots or none of that. I’m just trying to do music man."

No comments: